Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getting Ready

I, too, have had a good time looking at recipes for Sunday. I have been assigned to fix a dessert, being an "O" and I never thought of cajun desserts. But there is a whole lot of them!!! I hope you will enjoy what I have chosen!

My best time, however, was shopping for jeans yesterday. I followed Lee Ann's advice, and Paul took me to his favorite thrift store, The Happy Dragon. I found two pair of jeans for $5 and some t-shirts for less than a dollar each. What fun it was! Today I will be packing my "new" clothes and fixing the dessert.

I've also been planning the activities for the children. We're going to have a really good time visiting museums, going on a swamp tour, making crafts for the homeowners, and helping around the community center.

Cheryl

1 comment:

Heather R said...

Welcome to the world of Thrift...isn't it fun. One of my favorite ways to shop (as you know)